U FSE Freelancer Fair: Refresh and Reinvent your Business for New Markets by Tapping on Freelancers
With the rise of digitalization and overseas expansion plans, the race is on for companies to restrategize their business plans and rethink propositions to appeal to varied customer segments.
Join NTUC U FSE and our partners, CreativesAtWork (CAW) and IoTalents on Zoom, 19 October 2020, 11am – 12.30pm to discover how freelancers can augment your in-house teams, enhance your go-to-market capabilities, and give your business an edge in new marketplaces. CreativesAtWork and IoTalents are platforms that connect respectively, creative freelancers and IT virtual talents to businesses and have been working closely with numerous in-house teams across industries to successfully integrate freelancers into the business work-streams.
This complimentary 1.5-hour interactive virtual session promises valuable insights and resources:
Sign up now at: https://bit.ly/2GkpxTr Registration closes on 15 October or when registration is full.
Ms Jayce Tham, Co-founder and Chief Businesswoman, CreativesAtWork
LinkedIn Jayce Tham
With over seven years of experience in industry development in the media industry prior to setting up CreativesAtWork, Jayce oversees the business development aspect of the Company. CreativesAtWork is a media agency that connects talented freelancers to project owners and provides project management services to businesses. From corporate branding and graphic design, to video productoin and post-production, to photography and talents, CreativesAtWork covers the entire chain of media skills.
Find out more about CreativesAtWork: www.creativesatwork.asia
Seeing is believing! Check out the freelancers portfolio: CreativesatWork
Mr Kek Sei Wee, Co-Founder and CEO of IoTalents
LinkedIn Kek Sei Wee
As IoTalents' chief driving force, Sei Wee leads the company in its goals to become an innovator and game-changer in the HR recruitment sphere, all through the empowering use of technology. Sei Wee is also immensely passionate about the trend on the Contingent Workforce model and believes that the exploding shared economy of global IT talents will reshape the workforce of the future.Sei Wee has over a decade of management and technology consulting experience, working with businesses on many strategy and operation matters across various industries and markets. Find out more about IoTalents: www.iotalents.com
Seeing is believing! Check out the freelancers Portfolio: Terresquall
Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
Have a question? 1. Is this talk chargeable? A: The talk is complimentary :)
2. How will I know when my registration is confirmed? A: You will receive a confirmation email within 3-5 working days from U FSE with details to the Zoom meeting link.
3. How many pax can my company enroll for this talk?A: We would love to accommodate as many as possible. However due to constraints of virtual passes, we would encourage each company to nominate no more than 2 pax to attend. If you do have more attendees, do email to us at email@example.com to be placed on the wait list and we will try our best to accommodate.
4. My company is keen to be connected with some freelancers, what's the next step? A: Great! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send over a form to you to indicate interest and your company details.
5. I'm not able to attend on 19 October but I'm keen to find out more. Is there a podcast or video which I can rewatch?A: Do keep a look out on U FSE's Facebook page for key snippets and video highlights of the session.
6. I've signed up for the session, but due to unforeseen circumstances will have to withdraw. What should I do? A: Please email us at email@example.com with your Name and Company Name, and indicate in the email your reason for withdrawal. We appreciate if you could inform us at least 7 days before the session to allow time to fill those on the waitlist.